Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Guest Blogging on MY MORNING CHOCOLATE

For the month of May, I was asked by the food blog, My Morning Chocolate, to write a post about Food and Art every Sunday. My Morning Chocolate is a great read for any foodie, as it covers recipes, books, interesting facts, food adventures, exotic ingredients... pretty much everything to do with food! I was contacted to write 5 posts that marries food with the world of art. My efforts cover topics like: food as art subject, as well as visual arts' influence on food and plating, the use of coffee in art, Food and Art Trivia, and more.

Below are links to each Sunday Post if you'd like to read them or just to browse around My Morning Chocolate.


Sunday Posts in May:

May 2: Introduction to Food and Art

May 9: Use your Coffee to make some Art

May 16: Food and Art Trivia

May 23: Would you like some art with your food?

May 30: I am almost always hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment