Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Morning Chocolate

If there is one thing I enjoy as much as art, and maybe watching football on a sunday, it is food. It comes as no surprise, as I am almost always hungry and absolutely love to eat. Being in transition, having moved from New York to Baltimore, I have yet to properly set up my painting studio. During a brief hiatus from painting until I finish setting up my workspace, I welcomed the opportunity to offer my graphic design assistance to a food blog. Having spent 4 years of tuition money on a computer graphics degree at the Fashion Institute of Technology, I'm always excited to dust off my graphic design skills and put my college education to use.

Designing the blog banner for "My Morning Chocolate" - a site for writings on food experiences, with references to travel and books, and an offering of interesting cooking recipes - I was able to have some fun with Photoshop and Illustrator, and realized that old skills come back fast...

Now to finish up my studio so I can start painting again... maybe after a snack first as I feel myself getting hungry.

www.mymorningchocolate.com - "Writing, Experiments, and Adventures in Food"

No comments:

Post a Comment